Hybrid - Bristol Office and Remote
£23,500 (rising to £24,500 after probation)
The Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP) is a national membership organisation that represents the interests of an extensive number of organisations. Our members deliver the majority of Britain's apprenticeships, traineeships and programmes for the unemployed.
Our members include independent training providers; not-for-profit and voluntary sector organisations; employers; universities; further education colleges, awarding organisations and end-point assessment organisations.
AELP's primary role is to represent the interests of its members, by effectively lobbying on their behalf to government departments and agencies. We work with our members, the government and employers to support the development of policies that deliver high quality, learner-centred, skills and employability services.
We support our members by guaranteeing them access to readily understandable, up to date information about changes to the skills and employability sector... and how they will affect them as well as providing our members with access to practical support and added value services that strengthen their business.
We are now seeking a motivated and experienced Webinar Facilitator to join our Webinar Team whose key responsibilities will be:
- To manage the end-to-end journeys of multiple weekly webinars as part of the extensive service offering to AELP members.
- To support the Webinar Manager to help plan, promote and deliver the AELP Webinar Programme.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Comprehensive webinar/on-line facilitation experience
- Background of planning, promotion and delivery of Webinars and/or events.
- Ability to maintain an exceptional standard of delivery and professionalism.
- Strong PC skills with the ability to use Microsoft office applications.
- Experience of using Photoshop, HTML and video editing skills desirable and/or willingness to learn
- Experience in the use of laptops/PCs and basic A/V events equipment i.e. projectors and microphones
Closing Date 22nd February 2023
Interviews may be held online.
AELP are committed to equality of opportunity for all individuals. Our goal is to be a place where people of all backgrounds and stages in their journey feel welcome to apply with us.