Looking to join an Employee Owned Company?
Apply today to join our employee ownership team and be part of shaping the future and people lives. Itec was founded 40 years ago and we are one of the most vocationally diverse employee owned independent training providers. Delivering Apprenticeships, Jobs Growth Wales +, Restart and Commercial contracts we provide qualifications, education and employability skills supporting the social and economic potential of the people and communities in which we work.
Are you looking for new opportunity ?
Trainee NVQ Assessor – Business Management Level 2, 3 and Level 5
Are you looking for a new challenge? We could have an opportunity for you!! If you have a background in Business Management and have an interest in becoming an Assessor, we would like to hear from you. We have a number of opportunities to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will be provided with ongoing development within their role. The company would also provide successful candidates support with completing their Assessor Qualification.
The role is a Hybrid Opportunity, after the successful completion of training the successful candidate would have the opportunity work from Home and the Office !!
Salary: £23,000 to £26,000 dependent on skills, qualifications & experience
Base: Itec House, Cardiff
Geographical area: Opportunities in South Wales
Contract Type:- Full time, Permanent, working Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Delivering apprenticeship qualifications to employed status learners
- Providing a quality learning experience and journey
- Supporting learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Occupational experience within the Management sector.
- NVQ Qualification or equivalent in Business Management
- Willingness to work towards Assessor Awards
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle
- Experience of working within Work Based Learning and to Award Body standards
- Assessor qualification or equivalent and assessing experience
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
The successful appointment will need to be self-registered with the Education Workforce Council as a Work-Based Learning Practitioner
Why work for us?
Itec is one of the largest and most vocationally diverse work-based learning providers, every day we transform people’s lives, and we believe that all employees play a vital part in enabling us to achieve our vision. We are
- Leading provider of work-based learning programmes for 40 years.
- Employee-Owned organisation
- Investors in People Gold
- Disability Confident Leader
- Living Wage Employer
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Being an employee owner as part of the EOT
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and christmas shutdown.
- Annual bonus (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee Mental Health First Aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medicash – Healthcare scheme
- Length of Service Payment Scheme
- Employee of Month Awards
- Discounts on Gym Membership and fitness products discounts
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social & Charity Events
- Refer a Friend Payment Scheme
- NUS/ Totum discount card
- Onsite parking
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
Itec reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Cardiff