Do you want to work with a supportive and friendly team, where children’s learning is at the heart of everything we do? Then Youlgrave All Saints is the school for you.
We want someone who is able to:
- Embrace our ethos where individuality is respected and celebrated, allowing all staff and pupils to feel valued for who they are.
- Be committed to inclusive practice where all children are given the opportunity to share their unique perspectives and feel listened to.
- Bring creative qualities and experiences to the school in order to inspire both pupils and staff to be the best that they can be.
- Develop and enhance our curriculum which encourages children to be successful learning, respect others and enjoy learning.
- Actively become involved in the wider community of school life through supporting charity events and extracurricular activities.
- Can demonstrate and promote outstanding classroom practice.
- View everyone as learners including themselves and be committed to developing their own practice as well as others.
- Has a clear vision for raising standards and motivating others to achieve the school’s aims.
We can offer you:
- A school where children and learning are at the heart of everything we do.
- Supportive parents who are actively involved in school life and want the very best for their children.
- Inspiring children who are confident in themselves and have respect for others.
- Children and staff who are highly motivated to learn and want to be the very best they can be.
- Opportunities to further develop your personal capabilities through sharing best practice and learning from others.
A visit to the school is recommended and tours can be arranged through the school office on 01629 636289.
Start Date for the post: 8 January 2024.
Provisional Interview Date: 11 December 2023.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. Click here to see our policy on criminal background checks.