Job Title: Talent Resourcer - Apprenticeships (Recruitment/Candidate Engagement)
Location: Hybrid, 1-2 per week on campus
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 plus 30% bonus potential. OTE £32,500 - £45,500.
Type: Full Time Permanent
Working on behalf of a leading Grade 2 training provider, the role will involve supporting our client solutions team and Apprenticeship Levy Manager with the engagement and recruitment of apprentices.
This training provider is growing, with a clear and specialist market proposition.
They’re quality focused with excellent support and resources. There is access to regular CPD and they invest in your own development.
The role would be hybrid working. The candidate will be working from any one of campuses once or twice a week (London - multiple, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester).
- Work with the Client Solutions team to source apprenticeships for all new vacancies
- Advertise all apprenticeship opportunities on appropriate job boards, social media and company websites
- Telephone screen all applicants and shortlist to Client Solutions Partner
- Create an applicant bank for future apprenticeship opportunities
- Assist with arranging (and attend) assessment days supporting with invites and confirmations
- Arrange and prepare for interview shortlisted candidates
- Meet with all Client Solutions team and Apprenticeship Levy Manager daily to update on applications
- Data reporting of applications, interviews, confirmation and starts
- Attend recruitment events, conferences and seminars where appropriate
- Regular visits to other offices (England only)
- Proven and track record of apprenticeship recruitment gained within training providers or internally an advantage
- Confident with presenting and telephone engagement
- Solutions orientated with experience of problem resolution and query handling
- Solid experience of recruitment processes and cycle
- Experience of working with digital or financial products or services
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don’t hesitate to apply here today! This role will be subject to background verification checks including right to work, referencing and police checks. Further details can be shared on application or request.