Job Title: Software Tester Skills Coach
Location: Remote WFH
Salary: £35,000 – 40,000
Type: Full Time Permanent
Working on behalf of a specialist digital training provider, the role will involve coaching apprentices already working in software testing.
This training provider is growing, with a clear and specialist market proposition.
They’re quality-focused, Ofsted grade 1, with excellent support and resources. There is access to regular CPD and they invest in your own development.
- Lead online mentoring and assessment for contextualised programmes within Software Testing.
- You will support other trainers and apprenticeship skills coaches with technical delivery of training.
- Update and create new learning content for existing lectures and workshops preferably applying it to real world scenarios.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Professional experience in software testing
- Experience of lecturing or delivering training within software development or software testing apprenticeships (ESSENTIAL)
- Qualified to degree (or higher apprenticeship) level in a technical subject e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, other STEM areas
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focused.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don’t hesitate to apply here today! This role will be subject to background verification checks including right to work, referencing and police checks. Further details can be shared on application or request.