Job Title: Software Development Skills Coach
Location: Remote WFH
Salary: £35,000 – 45,000
Type: Full Time Permanent
Working on behalf of a specialist digital training provider, the role will involve coaching learners on a 1:1 basis on software development bootcamps.
This training provider is growing, with a clear and specialist market proposition.
They’re quality focused with excellent support and resources. There is access to regular CPD and they invest in your own development.
- Lead online and in-person delivery and assessment for contextualised programmes within Software Development and Software Testing
- You will support other trainers and apprenticeship skills coaches with technical delivery of training.
- Update and create new learning content for existing lectures and workshops preferably applying it to real world scenarios.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Professional experience in software development
- Experience of lecturing or delivering training within bootcamps (DESIRED, NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Qualified to degree (or higher apprenticeship) level in a technical subject e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, other STEM areas
- Knowledge and experience in at least one programming language
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focused.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
The role is mostly remote working with an expectation to be on-site in Derby 2 days per month
The Company Code:
The hirer are a super bunch to work with, packed with integrity and a focus on delivering quality provision and learner outcomes. Their retention rates of team members is very high and it's testament to the positive culture they've built.