Partnerships Performance Management
Are you inspiring, pro-active and passionate about providing an exceptional service to all of our partners? Are you curious, innovative, and determined to achieve targets, maintain standards and deliver upon our customer promise and interested in developing your current skillset with this internal secondment opportunity?
Summary of role
Establish, build and maintain robust partnerships that proactively strengthen Babington’s vision, ambitions and growth plans. Manage day to day activities of all aspects of the subcontractors and partners contracts with Babington
Brief Principle Accountabilities
- Manage and oversee all training provider service contracts (apprenticeships) to include conducting contract/performance reviews through regular and structured contact.
- Ensure high levels of delivery partner performance.
- Analyse relationships and processes to identify effectiveness and any potential issues, manage the escalation process.
- Oversee all controls, processes. documentation and procedures ensuring all are regularly reviewed and adhered to
- Analyse and interpret data to provide a detailed monthly insight report which is to be presented to the Employers Apprenticeship management team.
- Act as a key point of contact for the Employer and senior stakeholders
- Project manage the onboarding of any new delivery partners, ensuring the Employers purpose, values and culture are aligned to and understood.
- Work within the Employers wider apprenticeship team to communicate training provider performance, trends, key issues, and the training provider development strategy.
- Establish and lead partner operational group meetings and support in establishing the strategic supplier board.
Brief person specificationEssential (E) Desirable (D)
Grade A-C GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent (E)
Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchase and Supply (E)
Safeguarding, Prevent, GDPR and Equality and Diversity Training (D)
Skills, Abilities and experience
Proven track record of managing successful relationships with training providers and employers.
Demonstrable experience of effective contract, commercial and service management within a complex multi-source service/supplier environment, including performance/SLA/KPI management.
Experience of analysing complex performance information and presenting the key findings in an impactful manner.
Experience of managing suppliers at a critical level of importance.
Excellent negotiating skills, being able to influence outside of line management/contractual structure.
Strong motivation and positive approach to team working and building new client and business relationship.
Knowledge of ESFA funding criteria and regulations across a wide range of provision.
Knowledge of Ofsted EIF framework
Bupa Healthcare Cash Plan
25 Days annual leave plus Bank holidays
Employer Pension contribution
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
We are innovators in Education so why not apply now and join us in Developing Better Futures!