Are you experienced in Computing or ICT? Would you like the chance to travel and work with learner in different work settings?
If so, then have you thought of being a Trainer Assessor for computing?
Regional / Trainer Assessors Computing help to facilitate the delivery of student learning and assessment, utilising a full and varied range of teaching and training techniques, in which assessment will occur through experiences at the College or in the workplace.
Your duties would include :
- Identify and support Maths and English needs of candidates to ensure levels of attainment are met within a timely manner.
- Build and foster effective working relationships with employers, including nominated work-based recorders.
- Work closely with your direct line manager to ensure clarity of each candidate’s technical certification progress / completion.
- Monitor and support effective quality assurance procedures as part of the training solutions team.
- Ensure effective arrangements and maximise success in apprentice end point assessment tests.
- Develop the wider skills of apprentices to improve their vocational progress and in turn, the impact of their apprenticeship to their employer.
- Canvas and recruit new employers across digital and it pathways through apprenticeship standards opportunities.
- Providing advice and guidance to students in their progression to either employment or other courses within the college.
- When required to provide high quality teaching, learning, assessment and internal verification across a range of computing programmes.
If this sounds like it could be the role for you click the 'apply now' button below to submit your application!
And we are pleased to now be able to offer a Golden Hello’ payment of up to £5,000 for any successful candidate for this position in addition to the other great benefits listed below.
Full details of the Golden Hello’ will be provided if an offer of employment is made.
As a Weston College Group employee, you will have access to an extensive range of benefits, including :
- 38 days annual leave per year, inclusive of bank holidays / company closures.
- Structured career progression and training & development opportunities.
- A dedicated staff wellbeing programme, including 24 / 7 access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme, offering free confidential advice and support for a wide range of issues, Mental Health First Aid training and awareness, and a calendar of wellbeing initiatives throughout the year.
- College-wide Staff Mentoring Programme.
- Enrolment into the Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS) with generous employer contributions.
- Over 200 perks, discounts, and freebies available via our Perkz platform.
- Heavily discounted hair, beauty, and relaxation treatments in our student-run salons.
- Free use of onsite gym facilities, and discounted memberships at Nuffield Health and Hutton Moor Leisure Centre.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.