We currently have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced learning professional to join our team as a Quality Improvement Lead, responsible for driving the quality of the learning and assessments we deliver. This position will play a key role in the success of the team and ensuring that we stay at the forefront of our industry.
Supporting the development of new curriculum, providing updates to key stakeholders and sampling portfolios of work to ensure that we are delivering up to standard this role is varied and will allow the successful person to play an active role in the success of our business.
We are looking for someone with a background in learning either in delivery or quality assessment who is also familiar with the OFSTED Inspection Framework and ESFA funding, in return you will gain invaluable experience within a supportive and knowledgeable team with great exposure to development opportunities What you'll be doing:
- Coach, train and develop Talent Coaches through regular field observations and support visits
- Ensure all business processes are adhered to and provide coaching, training, and support
- Quality processes and verification of learner portfolios to be followed and completed to a high standard
- Complete robust internal verification activities ongoing to develop and stretch Talent Coaches
- Ensuring all activities meet awarding organisations and Ofsted requirements
- Conduct monthly meetings with Operations Manager to discuss previous months findings and agree support required
- Attend monthly team meeting and provide best practice activities & training as part of the agenda
- Hold quarterly development matrix meetings with Operations Manager Talent Coach and plan support & training for the coming quarter
What we're looking for:
- To be fully conversant with Ofsted Education Inspection Framework 2019 ensuring programmes meet the framework requirements.
- To be conversant with ESFA funding regulations and rules for OTJH
- Teaching experience preferably in adult education
- IQA qualified
- A good understanding of apprenticeships/AEB and bootcamps
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Well-organised can work without supervision
About Capita Learning
Capita Learning is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You'll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of £40,000
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you'll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.