Quality Improvement Consultant (Data)
Monday to Friday 9.00-5.30
About the Position:
Are you a Quality Improvement specialist? Do you possess at least two years’ experience in this field? Are you a logical thinker with a meticulous attention-to-detail?
Here at QA, we’re looking for an amazing Quality Improvement Consultant (Data) to join our friendly and fabulous QA-Apprenticeships-Quality Team.
We’d love you to be the quality expert for your field, driving quality excellence and expertise and providing support across delivery, curriculum, accounts and sales. You’ll provide an outstanding learner journey in line with regulatory and funding requirements.
- Conduct robust interim sampling of a learner’s journey in line with the Ofsted requirements
- Monitor and support our Digital Learning Consultants via monthly reviews and action-plans
- Support in the curriculum review framework to drive consistent practice across all programmes in accordance with the EIF requirements
- Delivery of CPD, monthly standardisation, DLC inductions and quality calendar workshops
- Process achievers timely to End-Point-Assessment (EPA) in line with agreed SLA’s
- Reviewing role matchers to ensure right learner, right programme, and right role
- Attend and feedback sector updates from all EPAO briefings into Delivery and supporting teams
- Ensure quality standards are set and monitored in accordance with funding requirements
(Scroll to the bottom of this advert to read the full Job-Description)
This role would be a great fit if you have excellent administrative skills with the ability to prioritise workloads, work methodically, accurately and effectively under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude. You’d be managing effective relationships with stakeholders and be a credible reference point for others, so a technical expertise of the sector they work within and the EPAO requirements is pretty much a given.
We’d love you to be able to tick the following boxes, too:
- Experience of working as an IQA for Apprenticeship programmes preferably Standards
- Proven record of working to at least Ofsted Grade 2 standards & a clear understanding of requirements
- Previous experience of Quality Management Systems
- Internal Audit experience
- Recent industry experience in a Data Analysis role having worked with large sets of data
- Working with Data Visualisation tools e.g. PowerBi and Tableau
- Proficiency in the use of a statistical programming language like Python or R for the purpose of Data Analysis
- Good proficiency in SQL and other database tools
- Understanding the latest developments in Data Analysis including some basic Data Science concepts
- CAVA/A1/D32/33 Assessor’s award desirable
- D34/V1/TAQA Leading the IQA process desirable
- Detailed knowledge of Apprenticeship programmes
Apply today, we’d love to hear from you
Still not convinced...? Then how about this…?
What We’ll Do For You!
Being a learning partner, we get how important your learning and development is and of course we want you to be the best. We’ll give you the very best development to do your job.
You’ll work hard and do great things for us, so we’ll make sure your efforts and achievements are well-rewarded with an attractive package and benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- 27 days holiday plus ability to purchase 5 more days
- 3 days a year fully paid training,
- 2 days a year paid charity volunteering
- Medicash (healthcare moneyback scheme)
- £500 referral scheme
- A superb Gymflex scheme
- Our own BenefitsHub to receive loads of discounts
Want to know more about QA?
As part of the QA Group, we are the UK’s leading tech talent and training organisation.
We’re a world-leading provider of digital and tech skills, enabling organisations and learners to be winners in the digital revolution. With over 3,000 employees globally, we help clients build in-demand tech skills through a comprehensive range of training and talent solutions that blend the best of live and self-paced digital training – including training courses, reskilling bootcamps, tech apprenticeships and degree apprenticeships.
We serve more than 80% of the FTSE 100, many parts of government and the public sector, and is one of Microsoft’s largest learning partners globally. We live-trained more than 280,000 people last year, with hundreds of thousands more on our global self-paced digital learning platforms.
You’ll instantly be welcomed into our team and here, we celebrate our diversity. We’ve won numerous awards demonstrating our commitment to our inclusive culture. Everyone feels part of QA with our welcoming networks in place from day one, and you’ll have a work buddy to call on anytime from the get-go.