Looking for a new career opportunity?
Apply today to join our employee ownership team and be part of shaping the future and people lives. At Itec our employees have access to great benefits to support employee wellbeing. Benefits include 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, health care scheme, 35 hours working week, discounts for retail and gym membership, bonus scheme, life insurance, employee of the month awards, length of service recognition and much more!
If you would like to find out more about working for us or are interested in any of our vacancies visit our website itecskills. dot ac dot uk/work-with-usor email our HR team: humanresources at itecskills dot co dot uk
Role: Qualified Assessor in Health and Social Care
Are you passionate about supporting the development of others? This opportunity will be supporting employee’s skills development through the delivery of Health and Social Care Apprenticeship qualifications.
- Delivering apprenticeship qualifications to employed status learners.
- Providing a quality learning experience and journey
- Supporting learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring, and achievement of agreed performance targets.
35 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Hybrid working role.
Salary: Up to £25,500 - £28,000 dependant on qualifications, skills, and experience
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Occupational competence within the Health & Social Care sector
- Assessor qualification or equivalent and assessing experience.
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle
- Ability to speak Welsh is desirable not essential for the role.
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
Itec reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,500.00-£28,000.00 per year
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Cardiff