Project Management / Project Control Trainer Assessor
Full-time, Part-time or Job share
£27,430 - £29,430
Gen2 Headquarters, Workington
Our values Imagination, Integrity and Leadership are core to everything we do, and makes us who we are. They underpin the way we work, from how we treat our people right through to how we design our products. Living these values in everything you do at the City & Guilds Group will not only make this a great place to work, but ensure you thrive and are successful in your role.
The role of the Project Management / Project Control Trainer/Assessor is to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in Project Management / Project Control up to level 4, in accordance with the awarding body guidelines.
The role will also include the progressive development of the Project Management and Project Control curriculum and the material associated with its delivery. The role may also include other tasks as directed by the Training Manager. The delivery and assessment of Project Management / Project Control courses up to level 4. The development of Project Management / Project Control course delivery material and ensuring compliance with awarding body standards.
What you’ll be doing
To deliver and assess Project Management / Project Control up to and including level four including:
- Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship Standard
- Project Controls Technician
- Main delivery duties
- Assessment of ECITB Level 3 in Project Control
- Assessment of EAL Level 4 in Project Management
- Assessment of Level 4 Project Management Apprenticeship Standard
- To develop and maintain the Project Management / Project Control current course material including lesson plans and schemes of work for a range of courses.
- Assist in assessing, changing curricular needs and offers plans for improvement.
- Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures. (ILP etc).
- To review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis.
- Assume responsibility for meeting his/her course and learner performance goals.
- To ensure all relevant evidence of learning is accurately and correctly documented and completed for each learner.
- Provide feedback and support to learners on a one to one/ group basis.
- To assist in the overall development of the training centre.
- To prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Training Manager.
What we’re looking for
We can’t live without…
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience working within a Project Management environment.
- Membership of the APM and holds an APMP Level D qualification as a minimum.
- Have a sound knowledge of Project Management practices and processes.
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
- Communicates effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals
We would love you to have…
- Hold an assessor qualification or be willing to work towards attaining
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification or be willing to work towards attaining
- Have experience of delivering and developing Project Management courses
- An understanding of the Apprenticeship Framework and the funding process
- Knowledge of alternative teaching/learning options
- A good level of understanding of MS office applications
- Have experience of Training Needs Analysis and Programme Design
- Able to deliver the APM Diploma and the APM Introductory Course
Your career with the City & Guilds Group
City & Guilds Technical Training is currently expanding rapidly.
You will have the opportunity to be part of our exciting journey and have substantial opportunities to learn both informally and formally.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From £27,430.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Workington, CA14 4JJ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Workington, CA14 4JJ