Just IT is about making careers happen. As a national multi award-winning company operating for over 20 years, we support learners through our unique offering of Apprenticeships, Recruitment and Training services.
Having been acquired by B2W Group in 2022, the leading national adult learning and pre-employment training provider, we are now a group with social impact at its heart, enabling us to reach more learners, and improve communities by putting people at the heart of everything we do. Our unique offering allows us to support long term career development and relationships with learners and clients alike to create sustainable improvements in answering the digital skills gap. As a group we are now supporting the training and development of over 12,000 people per year.
Our focus on service means we have a 91% employer satisfaction rating and 90% rate us good/Excellent. Our service is reflected in our public persona, with a 4.8 Trustpilot rating and a 4.4 in Google My Business rating, and multiple national awards including FE Week Digital Apprenticeship Provider of the Year, CompTIA Apprenticeship Partner of the Year and Best Workplace for Women.
Our Vision is to be the number 1 IT/Digital training and recruitment provider within 5 years by focussing on: innovating and engaging curriculum, delivery amongst the best in the sector, unrivalled service proposition and our brand synonymous with expertise, quality, and wellbeing.
Our Operations team supports many functions across Just IT. Primarily what they do underpins the entire sales compliance function and forms a critical part of making sure our own people can provide, and that our customers receive the best possible service.
- Auditing apprenticeship placements and ensuring all starts are compliant in a timely manner for onboarding
- Adding apprenticeship placements into the tracker spreadsheet and updating daily to ensure accuracy
- Auditing recruitment placements and ensuring all placements are compliant in a timely manner for invoicing
- Drafting and sending recruitment terms and conditions
- Organising joining instructions and sending to delegates for commercial training courses
- Adding new clients onto the CRM system
- Sales team administration
- Ordering weekly & monthly prizes/incentives
- Monitoring and actioning the GDPR and unsubscribe inboxes
- Creating and reviewing training feedback forms
- Marking probation tests
- Provide support & cover to other Operations staff
- Ad hoc tasks
- Experience of working in an office environment and ideally in a similar sales support environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages, specifically Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Can use CRM (or similar) reporting systems effectively
- Highly organised
- Natural high attention to detail and ensures accuracy in delivery
- Prioritises tasks and reliably meets deadlines
- Has experience in supporting senior stakeholders
- Can manage senior stakeholders’ diaries
- Can build rapport and manage expectations across a diverse level of stakeholders
- Manages sensitive information with the utmost discretion
- Must be highly professional, well presented and provide an excellent first impression of Just IT
- Demonstrates Pace, Passion & Persuasion
- Has a willingness to learn and ask questions
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Seeks to continually improve own ability
- Encourages and motivates those around them
- Demonstrates an attitude to succeed
- You must be an advocate and supporter of positive change when needed
- Reliable, conscientious and be able to work independently and as part of a team
Just IT is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to recruiting, appointing, and employing staff in accordance with all relevant legislation and best practice (Equalities Act 2010). Job vacancies are advertised online to ensure they are accessible to all members of the community. The recruitment and selection process is applied fairly and consistently to everyone applying for positions within Just IT.
Any feedback on our approach to hiring is always welcome, please feel free to email our Chief Information Officer at email@example.com
Salary: Assistant: £20k-24k Executive: Up to £26k