Looking for a new opportunity?
Itec are one of the most vocationally diverse employee-owned independent training providers. Apply today to join our employee ownership team and be part of shaping the future and people lives by visiting itecskills.ac.uk/work-with-us
At Itec our employees have access to several great benefits, including 30 days annual leave, health care scheme, 35 hours working week, discounts for retail and gym membership, bonus scheme, life insurance, employee of the month awards, length of service recognition and much more.
Role: NVQ Assessor in Health and Social Care Level 2, 3 and Level 5 – Welsh Speaking
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
If so, we could have the opportunity for you. We are looking for a qualified assessor Welsh speaking to join the business. If you are motivated individual who has experience in assessing and have an assessor qualification with a background in health and social Care, we would like to hear from you.
The role is a hybrid opportunity, after the successful completion of training the successful candidate would have the opportunity work from home and the office.
Salary: £25,500 to £28,000 dependant on skills and experience
Location: Itec House, Cardiff
Contract type: Permanent
Working hours: Monday to Friday 09:00am to 16:30pm
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Delivering apprenticeship qualifications to employed status learners.
- Providing a quality learning experience and journey
- Supporting learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring, and achievement of agreed performance targets.
- Occupational competence and delivering apprenticeships experience.
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Experience of working within Work Based Learning and to Award Body standards.
- Assessor qualification or equivalent and assessing experience.
- Occupational experience within the Health & Social Care sector and apprenticeship delivery
- Ability to speak Welsh is Essential.
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
Itec reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post.
Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.