BOCK Training is looking for an experienced Access to Nursing Lecturer who is immediately available to work within Further Education in London. We a seeking a candidate that is passionate about teaching and assessing and also has experience delivering the L3 Access to HE Diploma (Nursing) curriculum.
The successful candidate for this Access to Nursing Lecturing position will be required to:
- Teach and assess learners enrolled on the Access to Nursing qualification 1 day per week.
- Deliver weekly classes virtually via. Zoom
- Participate in subject meetings, departmental meetings, and professional development.
- Develop learning resources for students to engage with on our VLE platform.
- Contribute to curriculum planning and development.
- Monitor learner's progress and contribute to the evaluation and reporting of results in the relevant subject area.
- Aim to make the subject interesting and accessible to a range of students with delivery and resources used.
- Effective planning, administrative and organizational skills as well as the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Be committed to professional self-development, through participation in training courses.
- Undertake other duties as may be required in the interests of the efficient functioning of a FE College.
We are looking to speak with an experienced Access to Nursing Lecturer that has the following:
- A recognized teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET, PGCE, or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Education.
- Recent experience of teaching in the Further Education Sector.
- The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources.
- Experience working within further education and training.
If you are passionate about Further Education and Training wanting to promote learner success as well as looking for a new position please apply now.
Contract length: 10 months.
Part-time hours: 6 per week.
Expected start date: 01/04/2022
Job Types: Part-time, Contract.
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per year.
Teaching will be delivered remotely via. Zoom