Qualyfi have an exciting opportunity for a freelance Security trainer to join our team – if you are a Microsoft Certified Trainer looking for a fulfilling engagement, training and developing people in the Microsoft security suite, and you have a proven track record of delivering results through both in-person and virtual training, then this may be the role for you!
The training will centre around the Microsoft security certifications (SC-900, SC-400, SC-200, SC-300, SC-100) and the application of the associated knowledge and skills in a customer-facing environment.
- Working with our executive team and/or our customers to capture requirements, key course content and outcomes
- Skills assessments, course design and content
- Training delivery, through engaging and thoughtful methods which maximize learning and knowledge retention
- Preparing online training content and course assessments
- Delivering 1:1 coaching
- Azure, M365, Azure Active Directory, M365 Defender, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Cloud Defender, Sentinel, Microsoft Purview
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar training role/s, with a track record of great outcomes in the delivery of technical skills training
- Ability to effectively deliver virtual training over Teams, utilizing collaboration tools and supporting functionality such as breakout rooms
- Ability to travel nationally, as required
- Experience of training, coaching and mentoring learners to achieve high levels of success and outcomes
- Experience of helping candidates to relate learning to their job and the ability to contextualize theory within both their role and the culture
- Experience of working with consultancies and/or professional services providers is preferred
Please note that this role will start as a part time contract position, with an agreed day rate.