Are you an experienced or aspiring Maths teacher looking for a new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to support Post 16 students and adults to gain their GCSE maths? if you answered yes, Weston College may have the perfect role for you!
The successful candidate will join the Maths and English Faculty working within the class-based learning division. The delivery of maths lessons could be across the college campuses, or on-line. It will involve different cohorts, age ranges of learner, on different modes of study in various settings.
Your duties would include:
- Delivering high quality teaching and learning on a range of courses at different levels and contexts, both discrete, face to face and on-line.
- Proactively tracking and recording student progress against starting points ensuring that accurate and reliable information on the predicted achievement and success of learners is readily available.
- Acting as a link tutor ensuring that external assessments and exams are organised and communicated to vocational staff and their students.
- Being an active and positive member of the EMT Faculty supporting the implementation of an effective cross-college Maths and English.
Please note that there are full and part-time hours available for this position.
Found the perfect role for you? Click ‘apply online’ below and submit your application to join the Weston College team today!
When you join the team at Weston College, you will be joining a multi-award winning organisation which is one of the fasted growing colleges in the UK.
As an employee of Weston College you will have access to a huge range of benefits and support, including but not limited to:
- Wellbeing @ Weston hub, providing well-being support for all;
- A staff welfare officer;
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (available 24/7, 365 days a year);
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders, and the opportunity to complete this training yourself;
- A mentor to support you in your new role;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Regular staff conferences, with guest speakers;
- Staff social events;
- Free on-site parking (depending on location);
- Great progression opportunities;
- Generous pension schemes.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £25,160.00-£32,839.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: WREQ3899