About Us: We deliver Undergraduate, Postgraduate and HNC/HND qualifications in Business Management, Digital Technologies, Hospitality and Healthcare in partnership with our partner-universities in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds. Our learners are highly diverse, typically from widening participation backgrounds.
We are currently seeking full time and zero hour Lecturers to teach Digital Technologies related courses.
- All aspects of planning, delivering, and assessing student work, ensuring that all learning outcomes are met.
- Develop, update, and improve course materials as appropriate.
- Use a variety of learning and teaching methods/materials including live online learning.
- Attend meetings as required, to contribute to the decision-making process and to develop productive working relationships within the various teams you will be engaged with.
- To actively be involved in staff development activities and peer observations
- You will hold qualifications at least at Master’s level in the relevant subject area and will ideally hold a PhD or be able to demonstrate equivalent high level professional experience in the related discipline
- Experience teaching in the wider subject area
- Previous lecturing experience for similar courses
- Experience supervising student work and providing support and feedback
- Teaching qualifications: PGCHE, MA in HE Practice or FHEA etc
- Experience of working in the industry of your subject areas.
In return we offer a great working environment, career progression and some great benefits which include:
- Highly competitive salary and bonus
- 25 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays), raising by one extra day leave per year of service, up to a maximum of five additional days
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Social events
- Access to a range of discounts to over 3000 retail outlet stores
- Opportunity to earn money back on your personal reward page
- Employee Assistant programme with access to 24-hour support
- Generous employee referral programme