Lecturer â Computing & Digital
Full time (37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year)
Salary; Up to Â£27,940 per annum (depending on experience and qualification)
Location; North Notts College, Worksop
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lecturer to join our team, or you may be an industry professional who wants a change of career to work with us in Digital Technologies, Internet and Computing at North Notts College.
The role of a Lecturer is to deliver on a range of programmes, equipping our students with skills for their future through outstanding education and training and inspiring students to achieve their potential. In this curriculum area we deliver a broad spectrum of qualifications across Computing.
Working with a supportive team including leadership from our Curriculum Manager and Curriculum Team Leaders, and working alongside other lecturers you will be a part of something special. This established team of education professionals deliver engaging practical and theory lessons at North Notts College. We operate a blended delivery model, so experience of online delivery is essential.
have industry experience as well as delivery on Computing and Digital courses. You should have experience at teaching to a range of levels and be able to give our students an enriching experience from day one.
You will have a teaching qualification (or be willing to work towards) and level 2 literacy and numeracy as well as a professional/vocational qualification in Computing.
You will be able to work collaboratively with colleagues in this area and across other subjects. You will have good contacts with industry professionals and can work with them effectively to shape our future curriculum as well as providing excellent opportunities for our students to gain first-hand experience in this key growth area.
- You will report directly to a Curriculum Team Leader who supports the Curriculum Manager and the Senior Leadership Team.
- You will play an active role in the curriculum team, working with key stakeholders such as Curriculum Team Leaders, Curriculum Manager, and student experience team and student support etc.
- You will also build good working relationships with other key stakeholders such as the English & Maths Teams.
Our excellent benefits and rewards package:
- Access to teacher pension
- Up to 50 days annual leave per year
- Access to our gyms, restaurants and salons
- Staff health & wellbeing and benefits schemes including inhouse Occupational Health service
- Full, part time and flexible working hours available in many roles
- Parking available at all of our sites
- Fantastic career development opportunities including funding for teacher training, apprenticeships and various other industry recognised qualifications
Striving for Excellence!
RNN Groupâs main goal is to be an âoutstandingâ education and training provider and this is at the heart of everything that we do. To help us achieve this we are looking to recruit highly motivated, innovative and dynamic individuals to join our existing teams. To be a part of the team at RNN Group we will expect you to be committed to our values too;
- We are Inclusive,
- We have Integrity,
- We Deliver,
- We are One Team.
We celebrate diversity and are proud to have been recognised as Investors in Diversity for our work on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.Â We welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability. We are also proud to be part of the Disability Confidence Scheme.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, vulnerable adults and young people. All new employees will be required undertake a DBS check.