Have a passion for people development and learning? Proven track record in supporting training and development? Would you like to make an impact in the business through our employees?
Interpath is a team of over 550 people offering a broad range of advisory and restructuring services to businesses across the globe. We are a new independent professional services practice borne from a 50 year Big 4 legacy.
We help people ‘navigate what’s next’ in their business. Whether that’s the next challenge or the next opportunity, we help individuals, teams and whole organisations create value.
We help our clients create, defend, preserve, sustain and grow value through the cycle. We work with businesses and their stakeholders across all areas of the market, from regional SMEs all the way up to large, complex multi-national organisations.
In the UK we have 11 offices across the country with our headquarters at 10 Fleet Place in London.
You'll be working in the newly formed Learning Team based in London, and you’ll play an important role in setting our employees up for success. We invest in their professional development by making sure they have the tools and support to make an impact in the organization.
You’ll be assisting with learning and development initiatives through the learning cycle (e.g. needs analysis, design & development, delivery, assessment & evaluation). And, working with the Head of Learning, be responsible for a broad range of learning topics, from core foundation skills such as induction and compliance, client communication skills, to more specialist topics around consulting skills, professional and personal development where you could be working alongside some of the world’s experts in their field.
This role will work collaboratively with key stakeholders from across Interpath, where it’s an exciting time to join a truly unique team and develop yourself as a rounded learning professional. The role gives opportunities for practicing and developing skills in all forms of adult learning such as instructor-led training, group/round table facilitation, peer-led learning, self-study, e-learning, blended learning and more.
Previous experience designing and delivering learning across a range of methods (blended, face-to-face, etc.) is essential, and designing and delivering digital content is a significant asset. Experience of LMS/LXP as a delivery tool is especially useful.
Being responsible for development and implementation of Interpath’s learning solutions for a UK and wider audience across a range of learning areas.
Activities will include:
Diagnosing Learning Needs
- Using various methodologies to diagnose key learning requirements for different audiences within the organisation.
- Integrating learning requirements into existing learning frameworks and programmes (and/or make recommendations for updates to existing solutions).
- Working with regional teams to ensure alignment and integration of proposed interventions.
- Advising stakeholders on available solutions that meet their learning needs.
Designing & Developing Learning Solutions
- Undertaking learning design with key stakeholders, subject matter experts, and external partners.
- Advise on methodology, contribute to the early design thinking for programmes and develop detailed design of learning solutions, including materials for guided self-learning, webinar style sessions, and other learning methodologies.
- Reviewing and adapting existing learning solutions and best practices within the organisation where appropriate.
- Designing and developing high-impact learning solutions that address identified learning needs and contribute to the development of Interpath colleagues across the organisation.
- Managing the implementation of organisation-wide learning interventions, including assisting in developing, and delivering the associated project and budget plans where necessary.
- Scheduling of training sessions for organisation wide learning programmes (which may be virtual or face-to-face), taking into consideration associated factors such as time-zones, availability of SMEs, etc.
- Co-ordinating the nomination / selection processes for programmes.
- Developing and managing all communications with delegates, including pre-event meetings, joining instructions, pre- and post- course work, post-event meetings.
- Developing and maintaining learning materials in conjunction with internal subject matter experts and publishing associated course materials through the LMS/LXP system and other relevant channels.
- Managing the logistical elements of virtual classroom sessions, e.g. ensuring relevant session plans are available for trainers/SMEs, preparation of session materials, managing breakout rooms, session timings, Q&A in the chat channel, etc.
- Managing the Graduate programme
- Managing other logistical elements of learning programmes as required – e.g. responding to and resolving queries from programme delegates and faculty, recording delegate attendance / participation in learning sessions, preparing post-programme evaluation reports, etc.
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of organisation wide learning solutions – providing advice and assistance where necessary and developing and communicating progress reporting on the embedding of solutions across the organisation.
- Promoting a philosophy of ongoing review and improvement with key stakeholders.
- Developing an appropriate method of evaluation to demonstrate the effectiveness of learning solutions and the return on the organisation’s investment in them.
- Conducting evaluation of learning solutions and contribute to the continual improvement of learning and development initiatives.
- Recommending and driving any changes to learning solutions required based on insight from evaluation.
At all stages you are expected to help manage best practice in learning design, delivery and management of learning projects using robust learning processes. This is a truly hands on role with an opportunity to make a real impact and you will be part of a team interested in utilising innovative learning approaches and will be able to help shape and support a modern and evolving and unique learning strategy.
A recognised qualification in adult learning or CIPD qualified.
At least two to three years of relevant learning and development experience.
Demonstrated ability working across all aspects of the learning cycle (e.g. needs analysis, design & development, delivery, assessment & evaluation).
Advanced stakeholder management, relationship building, and influencing skills, including experience working with geographically dispersed stakeholders
Demonstrated project management experience, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, pay close attention to detail, and work collaboratively with others.
Fluent in English, with excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
Experience utilising different learning methodologies and technologies – and an ability to select the most appropriate solution.
Strong technical aptitude with willingness to learn and work with emerging technologies.
hands-on involvement identifying capability gaps and devising talent strategies
know-how to continuously evaluate talent and learning programs
effective organizational, presentation and facilitation skills