Job Title: Talent Development Manager
Department: Talent & Culture
Inspired and Supported by: Director of Talent & Culture
Your purpose will be: To lead talent development across the hotel so that our leaders develop the capability of colleagues to perform at the level required to consistently deliver 5 star service to our guests.
You will be accountable for:
- Working in partnership with operational leaders to ensure that colleagues are capable of consistently delivering 5 star Forbes standards to our guests
- Leading a proactive approach to talent development across the hotel
- Supporting the development of a high performance/ high engagement culture
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the quarterly talent development conversations process; collating data on development needs and career aspirations; and facilitating proactive career development for colleagues
- Managing apprenticeships, internship and inspire programmes to build internal talent pipeline
- Working closely with Quality Leader to prioritise operational trainings
- Developing operational training tools for ‘The Savoy way of…’ series
- Organising hotel wide trainings including Forbes, orientations
- Building a learning calendar to encourage a culture of colleague development across the hotel
- Managing a mentoring programme, and cross training opportunities
What you will need to do in this role?
- Good understanding of training cycle, learning styles etc..
- Needs to be able to design training and facilitate with confidence
- Good project management skills/ tech savvy
- Ability to create fun and inspiring content
- Ability to coach leaders and colleagues and facilitate meetings and workshops
Please note that we believe in flexibility and multi-skilling, and you may be asked to do different tasks from time to time to enable us to meet the needs of our guests and colleagues.
What’s in it for you?
· Being part of The Savoy family – our culture is unique!
· We will trust, empower and develop you to fulfil your potential
· You will benefit from training and development opportunities
· We have regular social events
· Competitive Salary and benefits including pension and life assurance
· Laundry services & dry cleaning for uniform
· 31 days of holiday (including Public holidays)
· Colleague restaurant
· Colleague gym facility
· Employee assistance program
· Cycle-to-work scheme
· Savoy Hotel discount, and discounts in Accor hotels
· And last but not least you will get to work with a team of EXTRAORDINARY people