This role forms a key part of our learning and development team, supporting the experience and performance of our people and underpinned by our IE&D initiatives. We are an international business (9 countries) and L & D team are based across Italy and UK. We would love to add another language to our team so a fluent German or French speaker with L & D experience would be ideal.
You will be responsible for creating, delivering and monitoring learning initiatives to support our ‘thriving team’ strategic priority, by developing, retaining and enhancing the capability of our people. This will include creating and facilitating content, working closely with managers and ensuring IE & D underpins all of our learning and development.
Why start your journey with McArthurGlen?
- Be part of a busy, driven, international and commercial HR team
- We offer you an attractive salary and competitive performance bonus
- Excellent benefits including a wellbeing allowance, special discounts in our Designer Outlets, pension and many more
- Hybrid working – we do all we can to accommodate flexibility
- We offer the opportunity to work with the best and be part of something extraordinary, as part of an international organisation
- We encourage individual development through custom trainings and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Values-based culture – our colleagues make things happen in an inclusive and collaborative environment where we enjoy coming to work. We pursue excellence, make a difference and love to innovate
- Over 85% of our employees would recommend us as a good place to work
To be successful you’ll bring...
- Significant experience in a learning and development role, ideally gained in a consumer facing international, matrix organisation.
- Experience of designing and facilitating workshops, both in person and virtually.
- Able to design and implement processes to drive efficiency.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent influencing skills, able to liaise with stakeholders of all levels.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver multiple projects at the same time.
- Advanced French or German would be a distinct advantage.
Be part of something extraordinary...
At McArthurGlen, we value diversity and believe that everyone is extraordinary in their own way. We are an inclusive employer and support flexible working wherever possible. Even if you are not sure you fit all the requirements for a particular role, we’d still love to hear from you. There may be another opportunity within McArthurGlen that is more suitable for you now or in the future. Please start your journey with us by applying with your CV.