Learning and Development Business Partner
Remote or Hybrid from any of our UK offices with regular UK travel
Basic salary up to £50,000
Excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave increasing with service, flexible and agile working opportunities to allow for a great work/life balance, Company Maternity and Paternity Pay, a Group Pension scheme with generous employer contribution, Study Days for relevant examinations, Employee Assistance Programme, Death in Service 8 x salary plus the option to flex your benefits.
Succession Wealth is one of the UK's leading, independent financial planning and wealth management business’ with a national network of Wealth Advisors and support teams providing holistic, independent wealth management and financial planning services.
Now is a fantastic time to Succession as we enter an exciting new phase of planned growth which will see our workforce and business develop and flourish even further.
In this newly created role of Learning and Development Business Partner, you will be integral to driving high performance across all business area’s and ensuring our colleagues are able to reach their potential and achieve their career goals.
Working as part of Succession’s dynamic ‘People team’ you will work closely with the Head of Culture & Engagement to further embed the L&D function across the business with a specific focus on career development, succession planning and colleague engagement
The L&D Business Partner will be accountable for ensuring that L&D contributes to, and influences, improved and ongoing high performance at an individual, team and organisation level.
The role exists to provide L&D consultancy support, developing and leading the Succession L&D approach to drive a culture of high performance and support the business by developing the people capability required to achieve its strategy and goals.
This is a generalist role that focuses more on behavioural & non-technical skills development, however there may be a requirement to support/develop relevant technical training at times.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
We are looking for a confident and engaging self-starter with proven experience in delivering successful learning and development programmes.
You will also need:
- Strong proven experience of managing and delivering a full L&D life cycle, ideally gained within a financial or professional services environment.
- Experienced with online learning platforms, and the design and implementation of online solutions (ideally Unicorn/Access Group)
- Able to influence, collaborate, build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels within the business as well as externally
- Experience of designing, delivering and implementing training and development programmes (including management and leadership development, team development)
- Experience of identifying and assessing third party providers and working with them to develop key solutions
- Digitally competent, with good experience of using e-learning authoring software
- Ability to focus on results through planning ahead, managing expectations and solving problems
- Qualified or experienced in the use of personality profiling tools (desirable)