Over 25 years Kindred has brought together nine of Europe's most successful online gambling brands, forming one of the largest online gambling groups in the world.
Our purpose is to transform gambling by being a trusted source of entertainment that contributes positively to society. Our goal is that 0% revenue is derived from harmful gambling. We pride ourselves on continuously building an extensive suite of tools and proprietary technology to offer our customers a safe and fun entertainment experience.
Our global team of 2000 people represents 60+ nationalities. When you join Kindred, you will be part of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive team that has your best interest at heart. Our hybrid world allows you to focus on your goals and responsibilities. We are a trusting company that knows the value of healthy work-life balance, at Kindred each team makes decisions on their best work environment to achieve the best result.
As Talent Development Partner you will be required to identify and maintain a Learning Need Analysis to support our K2 strategy and sustainability agenda with senior managers and HRBPs. You will support managers to plan and bespoke their own development requirement and build team effectiveness within the defined budget
What you will be doing?
- Identify and maintain impactful coaching opportunities with key stakeholders
- Enable HR Business Partners to implement and embed new talent & learning activity across your business area, providing expert advice and challenge
- Deliver cutting edge solutions to maintain diversity in talent pipelines deploying high impact solutions which deliver real difference to our workforce
- Project lead your defined Global Talent Development deliverables, ranging from talent programmes and career path development to culture change, DEI and engagement projects across the whole business
- Consult with your stakeholders & HRBPs to identify and prioritise effective and meaningful business interventions
- Ensure consistent delivery of scheduled courses for new hires, existing employees and management level employees
- Support internal stakeholders with the delivery of training and learning initiatives
- Support managers when devising and delivering individual development plans
- Working together with managers and the HR function to measure retention of talent across the business
- Identify, capture and analyse other key metrics within the business and function
- Support the TD team with other projects as required
- Commercial awareness to drive decision making
- Passionate about growing yourself - keeping your knowledge ahead of the curve in learning, talent, DEI, technology, psychology & neuroscience
- You will be able to build relationships quickly - communicating and challenging stakeholders confidently at all levels
- Flair for building creative cutting edge solutions
- Well organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Experience in coaching at management level
- A qualification in psychometrics (e.g. MBTI, SDI or Facet5) would be an advantage
- Experience of guiding businesses through effective organisational change
- Exceptional training, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Ability to partner effectively and mobilise other stakeholders to deliver work
- Creative and engaging written and verbal communication skills
Click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.
Kindred is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. As such we oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We create equal opportunities for all our applicants and will treat people equally regardless of and not limited to, gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion that equal opportunities bring to our operations as set out in our sustainability framework. Kindred has an ESG rating of AAA by MCSI.
Lastly, we offer a wide range of benefits together with an award-winning all-employee share plan that is a fantastic opportunity to share the success of the company.
Not suited to this role but interested in working at Kindred Group?
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our global teams so if you'd like us to let you know when suitable jobs come up, please click on “Register for Alerts”.