Do you have experience in delivering IT & Digital qualifications including Network Engineer L4, Digital Support worker, Information Communication Tech L3?
Do you hold IQA qualification, V1 or equivalent?
Impact Futures and The Childcare Company are looking for an enthusiastic IT & Digital IQA to join our fast-growing Quality team.
As an Internal Quality Assurer you will be responsible for monitoring assessment judgements, developing our Coaches’ knowledge, reviewing the standard of processes and procedures, and ensuring that assessment decisions are correct, ensuring that the service provided is of high-quality.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring robust Internal Quality Assurance and best practice processes are in place and followed consistently, in line with the internal quality assurance strategy across all IT & Digital qualifications.
- Supporting the business, learners, and employers in achieving a timely and high success rate through continuous improvement practices
- Working with the wider business to monitor management information to identify learners at risk of not achieving in a timely manner and ensure that appropriate and timely actions are implemented to support achievement.
- Supporting curriculum leads to develop curriculum content using sector knowledge, in line with regional and national skills requirements.
You’ll be joining a leading national training provider at an exciting time of growth and expansion, working in a fun and supportive environment in an organisation with a strong focus on people and culture.
Expect regular catch-ups and socials with your team, surprises in the post and company-wide social events- we’re a friendly bunch.
- 25 days holiday plus public and bank holidays
- Birthday day off (after 1 year's service)
- 3% pension contribution using pension provider NEST
- Share Incentive Plan
- Employee Financial Wellbeing support
- Buy an additional 5 days annual leave
- TOTUM Pro student discount card
- Company events and social gatherings
- Appreciation gifts
- Hold a D32/33/A1/CAVA or equivalent
- Hold a IQA/V1 or equivalent
- Hold At least a PTLLS/AET or teaching qualification
- Demonstrable experience in a teaching, learning and assessment role, delivering a range of provision within the IT & Digital sector including curriculum building
- Impact Futures and The Childcare Company are some of the UK’s largest independently owned training providers, delivering apprenticeships and vocational qualifications.
- Our expertise is underpinned by our Ofsted Grade 2 'Good’ accreditation, and learner-centric delivery is at the heart of our continual operational evolution to ensure our learners receive an outstanding learning journey.
- Impact Futures and The Childcare Company are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitability qualified persons regardless of their race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.