Fixed Term – 18/06/2023
12 hours per week
Do you have a firm belief in the potential of all learners? Do you reflect on and develop new approaches to learning? If this sounds like you, we are keen to hear from you.
You should be:
• A qualified teacher with experience of teaching WJEC GCSE Mathematics.
You should have:
• Innovative strategies to engage learners’ and help them to fulfil their full potential.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills to ensure successful outcomes within the delivery timeframe.
• An understanding of quality assurance and assessment.
• An understanding of diverse learner needs.
Experience of teaching Essential Application of Number is desirable.
Applications may be submitted in Welsh and will not be treated less favourably than applications submitted in English.
The ability to use the Welsh language at basic level (or willingness to undertake training) is desirable.
The College is committed to safeguarding, ensuring the safety and welfare of children and young people. Employment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and registration with the Education Workforce Council.
Please note that successful candidates will be expected to pay for the Enhanced Disclosure and registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC).
We particularly welcome applications from candidates who speak languages other than English and also from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion, in line with our Equality Opportunities policy. All campuses are accessible and facilities such as prayer rooms are available.
We are committed to the recruitment and retention of disabled people, and are a Disability Confident Employer.
Closing Date: 23/11/22
Interview Date: 30/11/22