Are you a Hospitality Manager? a Trainer or Assessor? Or a passionate Learning and Development Specialist looking for a new challenge?
Umbrella Training is an award-winning training provider, established over 10 years ago. We have cornered the 5-star luxury hotel market in London, with clients such as the Savoy, Dorchester and the Rosewood choosing us as their preferred training provider. Apprenticeships is at the core of what we do, and our client base is the hospitality industry.
Job Title: Level 5 Learning Consultant
Hybrid: Home based, with frequent travel to Central London and the South East
Ts&Cs: Monday - Friday, Full Time, Competitive Salary, Benefits & Expense Package
Overview of role: The Level 5 Apprenticeship Tutor will be the face of our Level 4 and Level 5 Apprenticeships, you will help make a difference to Hospitality Leaders within the luxury sector.
The post holder will support learners studying apprenticeships by delivering learning modules, support learners to complete assignments, embed functional skills and prepare learners for their End Point Assessments. You will also provide invaluable support to our team of Learning Consultants to support the delivery of Hospitality apprenticeships at Umbrella, Level 1 to Level 5.
This role is remote based, however it does require regular travel to deliver training face 2 face, in some great places. Travel will mainly be to Central London, an expenses package will be discussed for the right candidate.
Experience in Teaching in the Apprenticeship space is desirable, and a Hospitality Management background would make you the perfect fit!
We are a small team of passionate and friendly people, if you want to be part of something special then please apply, we would love to hear from you.
Further Summary of Role
To deliver teaching, learning and assessment within the agreed sector specialist areas; working towards the relevant apprenticeship standard, including Level 4 and Level 5 Apprenticeships.
Work in partnership to ensure that planning and delivery of programmes is tailored to support the growth and development of our learners, and the clients needs.
- To deliver outstanding training, delivering and assessment at all times.
- To have a passion for Hospitality and share your knowledge with apprentices.
- To be the designated person for your learners during their apprenticeship journey with Umbrella Training.
- Report into the Quality & Operations Director & Senior Learning Consultant
- You will be supported to ensure you can deliver training to all learners, including being able to teach in a way that accounts for reasonable adjustments and provides appropriate support for special educational needs and disabilities.
- To adhere to Prevent, Values and Safeguarding areas, training can be provided.
- Support the demands of the department and business as needed.
- Comply with the requirements set out by the commissioning body (funding agency); Umbrella Training policies and processes; those set out by the End-Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO) and Awarding Organisations’ (AO) requirements
Qualifications and experience:
Hospitality Management experience, or training employees at that level.
English and Math’s at minimum level 2 (GCSE A – C or equivalent or Functional Skills at level 2), or willingness to work towards.
Experience in staff training/coaching/mentoring/inductions
Teaching training qualification and suitable occupational/industry qualification (or willingness to work towards)
PGCE, TAQA, CAVA qualification or equivalent CTTLs
Experience delivering teaching or training in the workplace
Experience teaching online
Health & Wellness Benefits
Home working Equipment Allowance
Umbrella Training is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. All Appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£37,000.00 per year