Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + laptop and mobile phone.
Business mileage and expenses covered (Highly competitive rate)
In 2003 TLC envisioned a company built on passion and enthusiasm for learning & development. The commitment to quality and the devotion toward improving the potential of others has created the foundations for excellence.
Since its inception, TLC quickly became one of the UK’s leading training organisations in the management, retail and health and social care sectors providing outstanding services to our clients.
TLC is recognised as an Outstanding provider by Ofsted and has partnered with some of the UK’s leading companies including Tesco, Domino’s, GSK, Envivo Group and Accomplish Care Group
We are looking for driven, ambitious and enthusiastic candidates that want to take their learning & development careers to the next level.
- 33 Days holiday a year, including 8 bank holidays & Christmas and New Year shutdown
- CPD development allowance
- Progression Opportunities
- Free, on-site Parking
- Milage allowance & Expenses
- Company events
The Assessor Role
As a TLC assessor, you will be responsible for ensuring a caseload of Apprenticeship learners achieve their Health and Social Care apprenticeship qualifications to the highest standard.
You will do this through monthly assessment and training sessions with each learner where you will be supporting, motivating, and encouraging them to achieve within the agreed time frames.
You will have a clear set of targets, departmental support and will manage your own diary to ensure you achieve your goals
You will be delivering and quality assuring health and social care qualifications from level 2 up to level 5
Skills & Competencies
- A passion for training, achievement and quality
- Knowledge of the Apprenticeship framework
- Time management, organisation and planning
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Professional and approachable
- Enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated
- Competent in IT, Literacy and Numeracy
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- You must hold the relevant D32 / D33, A1, TAQA, or equivalent qualification.
- You must hold level 4 IQA or be willing to work toward this.
- You will possess your Health & Social Care NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience at management level in the Health & Social Care Industry is desirable.
If you would like to work for a leading training provider with outstanding quality standards and a passion for learning, please send your cv as we would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- D32 / D33, A1, TAQA, or equivalent qualification (required)
- Health & Social Care NVQ Level 5 or equivalent (required)
Work Location: On the road