Head of Delivery: Future Skills - REMOTE
Are you pro-active, driven, and passionate about delivering a high-quality service? Can you motivate and engage your team to achieve targets, maintain standards and provide an exceptional delivery of the Employability Future Skills programmes?
Babington are a national provider of training and education we are looking for a Head of Delivery who can motive and lead a team of Performance Managers and share their expertise to enable a successful programme. If you have previous managerial experience, knowledge of Employability and Future Skills with a flexible approach and willingness to work on a remote basis nationally and want to be part of Babington’s journey of Developing Better Futures, then we want to hear from you!!
Summary of role
To lead the implementation of our Adult Education, Employability and Future Skills contracts / services nationwide. Lead the delivery teams to achieve high quality outcomes for our learners and customers through setting the vision for the highest quality of teaching, learning and assessment whilst leading, managing and nurturing the development of the team.
To ensure that there is clarity of direction, performance and a strong focus on customer experience to meet agreed objectives and targets and that the team is appropriately coached and developed to achieve this.
Core Values and Summary of Principle Accountabilities
- Set the vision and direction for the delivery of the value proposition for all AEB provision to ensure we are the go-to training provider in the marketplace.
- Provide inspirational management and leadership to colleagues, empowering them to meet/exceed targets, provide operational excellence in their duties and reach their potential.
- Active leadership of Contract Mangers supporting the devolved and non devolved delivery teams to ensure that all team members have clarity of purpose, are motivated, coached and developed to deliver their role effectively within the business.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Awarding Organisations, funders, and other agencies, representing Babington at regional and national events, conferences and meetings as required.
- Identify and address performance and operational concerns within the team, raising areas for improvement in line with department objectives.
- Support the Operations Director in establishing continuous and quality improvements that are being monitored and reported on effectively in supporting efficiencies within the team.
Brief person specification
Grade A-C GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent
Level 5 CMI Diploma in Management & Leadership or equivalent experience
Level 3 Award in Education & Training (or equivalent) or willingness to acquire one
Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (IQA)
Skills and experience
- Experience of operational and performance management
- Experience of successfully managing strategic projects
- Experience of rigorous involvement with business planning and operative budget management
- Experience in the delivery of educational programmes
- Experience of Ofsted inspections
- Experience of leading within a continuously evolving environment
- Ability to manage and priorities workload, to meet conflicting deadlines
- Hold a clean driving license with access to a vehicle or ability to travel nationally
- Babington Engage Rewards Platform
- BUPA Healthcare – Cash plan
- 28 Days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Remote Working
- Flexible Hours
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.