An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the fastest growing Further and Higher Education colleges in the UK as a part-time HE Lecturer in Art and Design.
We are looking for someone who can inspire and engage our students, support their skills development, and prepare learners for progression into the creative industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and delivering a varied practical and academic curriculum in various areas of the industry, supporting marketing and recruitment of the provision.
The post holder will teach on a range of subjects within HE Art and Design, work with the Curriculum Coordinator on recruitment strategies, and assist in the effective delivery of an exciting academic and vocational curriculum.
As an employee of Weston College, you will have access to a huge range of benefits and support, including but not limited to:
- 48 days annual leave per year, inclusive of bank holidays/company closures (pro-rata).
- Structured career progression and training & development opportunities.
- A dedicated staff wellbeing programme, including 24/7 access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme, offering free confidential advice and support for a wide range of issues, Mental Health First Aid training and awareness, and a calendar of wellbeing initiatives throughout the year.
- College-wide Staff Mentoring Programme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Enrolment into the Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS) with generous employer contributions.
- Over 200 perks, discounts, and freebies available via our Perkz platform.
- Heavily discounted hair, beauty, and relaxation treatments in our student-run salons.
- Free use of onsite gym facilities, and discounted memberships at Nuffield Health and Hutton Moor Leisure Centre.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 22.2 per week
Salary: £15,096.00-£19,703.40 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: WREQ3948