Are you an experienced educator looking for a new challenge? Have you ever considered working within Prison Education?
Weston College is the regional education provider for the Prison Education Framework (PEF) contract across the Southwest and Southeast of England and we are recruiting for a Generalist Lecturer at HMP Elmley.
The successful applicant will be working in a highly dynamic learning environment and will have the ability to engage with a wide range of learners, be able to show flexibility and innovation in their approaches to teaching whilst delivering a high-quality curriculum in English and Maths courses.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please view the
As a Weston College Group employee, you will have access to an extensive range of benefits, including:
- 38 days annual leave per year, inclusive of bank holidays/company closures (pro-rata for part-time).
- Structured career progression and training & development opportunities.
- A dedicated staff wellbeing programme, including 24/7 access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme, offering free confidential advice and support for a wide range of issues, Mental Health First Aid training and awareness, and a calendar of wellbeing initiatives throughout the year.
- College-wide Staff Mentoring Programme.
- Enrolment into the Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS) with generous employer contributions.
- Over 200 perks, discounts, and freebies available via our Perkz platform.
- Free use of onsite gym facilities, and discounted memberships at Nuffield Health and Hutton Moor Leisure Centre.
Follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WestonCollegeJobs
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to obtain the appropriate prison clearance before starting the role.