NOCN Group are seeking a freelance End Point Assessors/Moderators with significant experience as a Plasterer to help carry out End Point Assessments for the Plasterer apprenticeship Standard. The roles are flexible and freelance but do require attendance on site.
Location: Remote, travel required to sites
Hours: Worker Contract, Freelance
Purpose and Objectives:
- Ensuring End Point Assessments are carried out independently and meet NOCN's quality assurance Standards
- To complete assessments in accordance with the prescribed assessment instruments as defined within the End Point Assessment plan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assessing the apprentice against the relevant Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours throughout the Knowledge Test and Practical Test in accordance with the End Point Assessment plan.
- Upload reports from the assessments in a timely manner and in line with NOCN's service level agreements.
- Prepare for assessments in a timely manner and be able to identify gaps in the apprentice's KSBs
- Be able to build a quick rapport with apprentices to ensure that they can perform their best within assessments
- Maintaining hands on CPD in their subject area to ensure knowledge is up to date.
- Represent NOCN in a professional manner when conducting assessments.
- Adhering to GDPR practices and ensuring all data is secure.
- comprehensive verifiable experience of plastering i.e. three years or more experience in the sector
- Recent relevant experience of the occupation/sector at least a level above that of the apprentice i.e. worked in the sector in the last three years or can demonstrate current knowledge and skills developed through continued professional development
- Qualified to at least level 3 or equivalent in plastering;
- Hold/Working towards Level 3 assessing qualifications