NOCN Group are seeking a freelance End Point Assessor with experience within Groundworks to help carry out End Point Assessments for the Groundworker apprenticeship Standard.
Location: Remote, travel to sites required
Hours: Worker Contract, Freelance
Purpose and Objectives:
- Ensuring End Point Assessments are carried out independently and meet NOCN's quality assurance Standards
- To complete assessments in accordance with the prescribed assessment instruments as defined within the End Point Assessment plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assessing the apprentice against the relevant Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours throughout the Knowledge Test, Skills Test and Professional Discussion in accordance with the End Point Assessment plan.
- Upload reports from the assessments in a timely manner and in line with NOCN's service level agreements.
- Prepare for assessments in a timely manner and be able to identify gaps in the apprentice's KSBs
- Be able to build a quick rapport with apprentices to ensure that they can perform their best within assessments
- Maintaining hands on CPD in their subject area to ensure knowledge is up to date.
- Represent NOCN in a professional manner when conducting assessments.
- Adhering to GDPR practices and ensuring all data is secure.
- Qualified and experienced
- 5 Years' relevant industrial experience
- Minimum of 2 years in the last 5 working in the Groundwork Industry or have taken relevant and current CPD in Groundwork in last 5 years
- Hold or Working towards Level 3 assessing qualification
- Qualified in construction craft at Level 2 (I.E Bricklaying/Construction Operations or equivalent)
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link above or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please specify the role that you are applying for in the subject header of the email.