EOC Training Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and pro-active administrator to join the Trust's Education and Learning team on a fixed term contract from the 1 January 2023 until 30 April 2023. The role supports the day-to-day function of Emergency Operations Centre staff training and includes:
- Preparation for Emergency Medical Advisor/Dispatcher courses.
- Manage all aspects of learner and programme administration.
- Tracking and monitoring of course bookings and attendance.
- Ensuring resources and stock is maintained.
- Provide support for the work of the wider education team.
- Liaison with learners, educators, and external agencies.