To manage high quality selection and assessment of entry level programmes across all service lines, ensuring exceptional business and candidate experience.
We are looking for someone with high volume recruitment experience in an early careers talent acquisition team. You'll be collaborative, organised and inclusive with a real passion for expertly managing candidate pipelines and hiring high quality trainee talent.
- Design and deliver against a comprehensive recruitment plan to meet hiring targets in line with business needs and expectations
- Close management of candidate pipelines, working collaboratively with recruitment team, trusted outsourced partner and key business stakeholders
- Design and facilitate virtual assessment centres and in-person office events, supported by wider team
- Regular reporting and data sharing with key stakeholders to maintain engagement and provide continual progress updates and market insights
- Ensure targeted, timely marketing for priority roles and support firmwide commitment to Inclusion & Diversity, working in close partnership with early careers attraction and marketing
- Partner with our Onboarding and Education & Learning teams to ensure a smooth transition of trainees from recruitment through to day 1 and beyond
- Work closely with the wider early careers team to help build future talent pipelines through internship and insight programmes
- Identify innovative and progressive ways to enhance the selection and assessment experience
- Attend on-campus events, careers workshops and skills sessions, supported by wider early careers recruitment team, promoting Mazars as an employer of choice
- Line management of Selection Coordinators.
Skills and Experience
- Specialist in high-volume early careers recruitment with selection and assessment experience
- Collaborative team player, able to build trusted relationships
- Strong planning and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of best practice recruitment and use of different selection and assessment tools
- Able to use initiative, identify new opportunities and take ownership
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Reporting skills to share insights, use of data to inform decision making
- Previous line management experience, role model to others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactively demonstrate Mazars values
Inclusion and Diversity
At Mazars inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience