_Basic salary £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience plus attractive bonus_
Davies Learning Experiences, as part of the Davies Group, partner with some of the largest brands in the world to create and deliver "Epic Learning Experiences"
Our team deliver effective and innovative digital learning solutions all around the world that help power performance through people. We work with clients to design, deliver and implement learning experiences that make a difference to the business, customer and people.
Digital Learning Experiences Consultants work as part of a talented, collaborative team delivering amazing Learning Solutions from analysis and design build and evaluation. They take a key and prominent role in stakeholder engagement throughout all projects to shape the solution using their ability to confidently communicate best practices and extensive knowledge of digital learning methods.
We love what we do just as much as our Clients do. We celebrate success together and work tirelessly to deliver fantastic learning solutions in Customer Experience, Contact Centre Operations and Transformation.
We work with such a fantastic range of clients across various sectors from Retail to Travel, Hospitality to Utility Providers and Government Sectors to Financial Services. As you can see there is certainly a variety and whilst as a brand, we specialise in Contact Centre learning we are certainly not limited to this.
This a busy and varied role, with a broad range of responsibilities, but the fundamentals include:
- You will take ownership of projects from start to finish or play part of a wider design team.
- You must have the ability to support the whole of the ADDIE cycle.
- The ability to collaborate closely with stakeholders throughout to ensure key learning objectives are met is crucial
- Perform learning discoveries, scope projects, and evaluate existing content to identify the most appropriate learning approach and content to support performance-based learning solutions
- Designing engaging, innovative, memorable learning experiences for our people that have a direct correlation to business strategy and metrics and are designed with the learner and customer in mind.
- Design exceptional digital interventions based on the needs of the client organisation and the learners whether these be compliance, product, processes and systems.
- You will build strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and with our clients
- You will ensure your investment delivers measurable business real results
- Identify learning and development needs within our client organisation through role analysis, meetings and consultation with business managers and key stakeholders
- Work in a team to produce award-winning programmes that hit the mark for various levels of employees e.g. Senior Leaders and Team Managers; as well as front line employees of all ages.
- Develop effective programmes that inspire, motivate and change behaviours for lasting results.
- Keep up to date with industry developments by reading blogs, attending events, joining webinars etc.
- Contribute to the team’s thought leadership in the world of modern L&D.
- Keep up to date on latest design and L&D trends and methodologies
- You will be an ambassador of using cutting edge technology to deliver development solutions in order to create award winning solutions.
- Contribute to the overall strategic vision and work to develop business improvement plans, enhance marketing, offer in-depth thought leadership and support Client Solutions.
Your Skills & Experience
- You will have extensive experience in digital learning
- You will have extensive client-facing experience with the confidence to challenge/influence where necessary. You’ll employ excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage senior stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary
- The ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders up to Director Level both internally and externally
- You will have a passion for user-centric design and a track record of designing and delivering excellent digital experiences. You’ll be experienced in developing forward looking, innovative strategies that deliver results quickly.
- Excellent English communication skills; both written and spoken
- Be confident in identifying further learning opportunities within a client’s organisation and then work with the Client Solutions Team to secure any new opportunities
- Experience in overseeing and delivering impactful and results driven learning experiences including Sales, Customer Service, Coaching and Leadership interventions
- You will be highly proficient in using Articulate 360 to create engaging learning interactions
- A solid understanding of graphic design fundamentals
- You will have strong capabilities in the use of the Adobe Suite to ensure great visuals throughout all deliverables.
- You will be able to storyboard and wireframe your concepts to provide clarity and context of your proposed solutions
- Understanding of Design Thinking and Agile methodologies is desirable.
- You will have a portfolio of work to demonstrate your skills.
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas both internally and for our client’s and contribute to overall strategic vision.
- Personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills and passing this on to the team
- Understanding of contact centre operations and metrics is advantageous
- Experience in working in working in L&D from various sectors e.g. hospitality, retail, travel, hospitality and medical
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of and experience in learning across the whole ADDIE cycle
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- You must be able to work as part of a team and as an individual to deliver outstanding learning programmes that make a difference
- Enjoy being part of a passionate team of people looking to disrupt and innovate in the commercial learning space
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and have a keen analytical mindset to meet client’s requirements.
- Be confident feeding back upwards to the director level
Diversity & Inclusion
Davies are committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace, we welcome candidates of all genders, gender identity and expression, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, nationality and belief (or lack thereof).