Role: Digital Learning Advisor
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education all of which deliver innovative and cutting-edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
By powering potential – the potential of over a quarter of a million learners a year. We empower them to push boundaries and thrive in the workplace.
Working within the Digital Learning team, this role will be responsible for providing support and guidance to learners, providing a positive learner experience and ensuring the team KPI’s are met. You will also be enrolled onto a Data Technician level 3 apprenticeship.
- Deliver engaging Programme Launch sessions to groups of learners and feedback on Day 1 Learning Submissions, ensuring they meet the required criteria.
- Work with and support the team of Digital Learning Consultants, other DLA’s (where appropriate) and Learning Specialists to ensure learners receive feedback on submissions and responses to queries within SLA.
- Be available on Zendesk online chat during working hours and provide prompt responses to learner queries.
- Monitor the Digital Apprenticeships mailbox and respond to any queries relating to your programme area.
- Professionally engage with both employers and learners to update on progress and plan for realistic progression.
- Deal with customer questions and complaints in line with Company policy where appropriate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage and motivate learners remotely
- Self-motivated with a customer centric focus
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Ability to solve problems using experience and knowledge to overcome barriers
- Desire to learn and develop
What We Can Give You
Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders
Apply now – here’s how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email \Aidan.Willis@qa.com