Job Title: Data Analyst Apprenticeship Skills Coach (L3/L4)
Location: Hybrid, 1-2 per week on campus
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 plus 30% bonus potential. OTE £58,500 - £71,500
Type: Full Time Permanent
Working on behalf of a leading training provider, the role will involve coaching level 3 data technician and level 4 data analysis apprentices who are currently working in industry roles.
This training provider is growing, with a clear and specialist market proposition.
They’re quality focused with excellent support and resources. There is access to regular CPD and they invest in your own development.
The role will involve both coaching and contribution to curriculum development as a subject matter expert.
The role would be hybrid working. The candidate will be working from any one of campuses once or twice a week (London - multiple, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester).
- Deliver a structured learning journey for all apprentices, adhering to the requirements of the delivered standards, ensuring consistency and fairness throughout.
- Deliver engaging remote, face to face and classroom-based knowledge sessions.
- Ensure that evidence for learning is captured efficiently and effectively in the required formats.
- Engage with learner’s line manager/mentor, making clear their responsibilities in the apprentice’s journey and working collaboratively to provide support, guidance and identify opportunities for learning.
- Conduct regular progress reviews with learners, mentors and employers.
- Manage a caseload of learners at the agreed volume relevant to the programme delivered.
- Ensure that electronic evidence recording systems are regularly updated and give an accurate reflection of each learners’ progress.
- Support each learners end to end journey from start to EPA.
- Complete the marking of learner’s portfolio submissions.
- Work with employers to ensure that learning programmes are individualised and that all parties are involved in the process.
- Support the development of training materials and programmes, drawing on sector expertise and CPD to ensure that our delivery remains at the forefront for each sector.
- Measure the impact of the curriculum for individual learners, ensuring that implementation has seen progress in line with our intent.
- Provide pastoral and safeguarding support for learners.
- Contribute to the ongoing self-assessment process and work in line with all MetaGedu policies and procedures.
- Extensive relevant occupational experience in the sector you will be delivering supported by qualifications at a level higher than delivery, and/or current updated CPD.
- GCSE grade C/4 or above Functional Skills level 2 or above in English and Maths.
- Experience of coaching and supporting learners.
- Level 4 award in education & training or equivalent.
- TAQA, AVA, A1 or D32/33 assessor qualification.
- Knowledge of government funded training programmes.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focused.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don’t hesitate to apply here today! This role will be subject to background verification checks including right to work, referencing and police checks. Further details can be shared on application or request.