Here at Avado, we believe in people-powered transformation because we know that all transformation starts with people. We are a professional learning organisation that upskills people, uplifts cultures and future proofs organisations in a fast-moving world. We design and deliver interactive learning experiences in data, people, business analysis and marketing including work-readiness programmes, apprenticeships, and professional qualifications. Our connected learning approach combines deep expertise, collaborative learning, scalable technology, and award-winning learning design to deliver unrivalled learner experiences for people and organisations who want real change.
Avado is one of the Blenheim Chalcot (BC) portfolio companies. BC is a venture builder i.e., they found and grow businesses from the ground up, with currently over 25 in the portfolio and assets under management valued in excess of £1.8 billion. Being part of Avado, means you will also be part of one of the world's leading digital venture builders.
Who do we need?
We are looking for Curriculum Subject Matter Experts to create courses for Salesforce Administration. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in this subject matters and experience designing and developing curricula, preferably for UK apprenticeship programs.
Equally importantly, you will align with our organisational values, which were defined by our people for our people, clients, learners, and partners.
What you'll do
- Develop and design an apprenticeship curriculum for Salesforce Administration that meets the standards set by the UK government's apprenticeship program.
- Define and create learning objectives and assessments that align with the curriculum.
- Collaborate with other SMEs and stakeholders to ensure that the curriculum meets the needs of the learners, employers, and industry.
- Use best practices in instructional design to create engaging and effective training materials, including videos, e-learning, and interactive exercises.
- Work with a team of developers and trainers to deliver the curriculum and ensure that it is effective in preparing apprentices for their roles.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and changes in Salesforce Administration to ensure that the curriculum remains relevant and current.
What we're looking for
- Strong background in Salesforce Administration, with at least 8 years of experience.
- Experience designing and developing curricula, for apprenticeship programs is a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
- A passion for learning and professional development, with a commitment to staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience working with instructional design and development teams
What you'll get
- Holidays – 25 days plus bank public holidays, increasing by 1 day after 2 years and a further day after 4 years.
- A day off on or around your birthday.
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Statutory pension and life assurance.
- A hybrid working environment.
- Various opportunities to gain an immersive experience into the broad range of Avado products and proposition.
- On-demand access to a professional business / executive coach.
- Curated personal development and learning tools.
- Periodic opportunities to give back by mentoring learners on our FastFuturesdiversity-focused employability programme.
And… just for being here, we offer you a culture that's created and nurtured by super smart people and underpinned by our Values which guide our thinking, decisions and actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get to be at the forefront of helping a very diverse range of professionals enhance their careers, whether at the early stages or later down the line. You'll enjoy a hybrid working environment with an enviable workspace to use in West London, serious personal development opportunities (well, we are a learning organisation after all), and some rather nice job-related and lifestyle perks. Oh, and one more thing - we're a Great Place to Work™ certified company, and the only commercial learning organisation in the 'large' category that's recognised as one of the UK's Best Workplaces™, something we are rightly very proud of!
And we're highly inclusive….
Avado is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that's what helps us help our clients and learners – whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that underpin our success; come and see for yourself!