Looking to join an Employee-Owned Company?
Apply today to join our employee ownership team and be part of shaping the future and people lives. Itec was founded 40 years ago, and we are one of the most vocationally diverse employee-owned independent training providers. Delivering Apprenticeships, Jobs Growth Wales +, Restart and Commercial contracts we provide qualifications, education and employability skills supporting the social and economic potential of the people and communities in which we work.
Curriculum Coordinator – Core Skills
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new curriculum coordinator to join the company. The curriculum coordinator will lead in the development and implementation of digital teaching and learning resources ensuring that the digital learning functions are rich in content, high-quality, efficient, current, learner centric and provide our learners with an excellent learning experience.
Salary Banding: £28,000 to £33,280 per annum.
Location: Itec House, Cardiff
Contract type: Full-time, permanent
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am to 4:30pm.
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Responsible for helping shape the learning agenda in the development, quality and compliance of the organisation’s core skills teaching, training, and learning resources.
- Responsible for ensuing opportunities to embed Prevent and British Values, Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) is embedded within learning materials, with current and relevant topics to the learner audience.
- Based on research and clear articulation of learners needs, identify and implement/ facilitate implementation of innovative learning, digital agenda and hybrid learning resources to enhance our offer and services to our learners.
- Establish collaborative working relationship and effective communication with sector leads, attending and participating in standardisation meetings.
- Accountable for quality assuring learning resources ensuring compliance with company branding standards and document control procedures.
- Accountable for ensuring learning resources meet Award Body standards and learners needs.
- Sampling and auditing learning resources, ensuring learning resources are evaluated, effective and embedded across the business.
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Development of curriculum resources, specifically within core skills,
- Experience of building sustainable relationships with senior managers and colleagues.
- Experience in developing, teaching, training, and learning resources, quality assurance and compliance in core skills.
- The ability to translate business goals and strategies into practice.
- Strong ICT, digital knowledge, and skills.
- Experience of working within the work-based sector.
- Experience of delivering engaging curriculums / learners’ sessions to a variety of learners ability.
- Relevant teaching or assessing qualifications.
- Using and maintain information platforms (SharePoint).
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company.
Why work for us?
Itec is one of the largest and most vocationally diverse work-based learning providers, every day we transform people’s lives, and we believe that all employees play a vital part in enabling us to achieve our vision. We are.
- Leading provider of work-based learning programmes for 40 years.
- Employee-Owned organisation
- Investors in People Gold
- Disability Confident Leader
- Living Wage Employer
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Being an employee owner as part of the EOT
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and christmas shutdown.
- Annual bonus (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Employee Mental Health First Aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medicash – Healthcare scheme
- Length of Service Payment Scheme
- Employee of Month Awards
- Discounts on Gym Membership and fitness products discounts
- Travel expenses and business mileage
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Social & Charity Events
- Refer a Friend Payment Scheme
- NUS/ Totum discount card
- Onsite parking
Itec operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
Itec reserve the right to close this vacancy sooner if a large number of suitable applications are received. Therefore, we encourage early applications to ensure consideration for this post.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£33,280.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location