We are recruiting for a Product Coordinator to join our Product team, in a permanent and full-time capacity. The role is hybrid working between home/remote and our Swindon offices located on key transport links in the town centre.
Role context and purpose:
The Product Co-ordinator is a key role and supports the development and delivery of Learning and Development product, online activities, and the resources for Professional Certification, End Point Assessment, Education and Professional Registration, focusing on the practical aspects and the managing of our Subject Matter Experts.
- Work with the Product Managers and Instructional Designers to ensure that development and delivery runs smoothly;
- Manage the departments Subject Matter Experts, volunteers, casual workers and freelancers to ensure that the correct and legal paperwork is in place and up to date and deliver specific sessions and events to onboard and ensure that best practice is followed for all work-based activity;
- Work with the Product Development Manager in the creation and development of up-to-date online content and resources that ensure workflow is transparent, compliant, and adhered to;
- Manage the practical evaluation of programmes and the collation of findings including the alignment of documentation and content library;
The ideal candidate will have recent experience supporting successful commercial online learning activities. They'd have a good understanding of how evaluating learning activities supports development and knowledge of a range of methods e.g., questionnaires, observations, interviews etc.
- Mostly office based, occasional travel and unsociable hours.
BCS is dedicated to providing training and development to help all staff realise their potential, and also offer a generous benefit package.
BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT are committed to promoting equality at every opportunity as an employer. This statement and our policies are designed to ensure our recruitment and employment practices and procedures actively promote equality of opportunity and value diversity.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK upon application.
PLEASE NOTE: This vacancy may be removed before any listed closing date once a sufficient amount of applications have been received.
In the event that we receive a high number of applications for this vacancy, we may be unable to provide an individual response to every candidate, therefore if you haven’t heard back from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Swindon SN1 1BY