Join Our Mission to Empower Learners! Contract Development Manager Wanted in Coventry
PET-Xi Training has a exciting new opportunity for a Contract Development Manager to join our team in Coventry on a full-time contract.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contract Development Manager to join our team in Coventry.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Contract Development Manager looking for a challenging and rewarding role that offers fresh new challenges and career development opportunities.
Your role as Contract Development Manager will be to provide overall management, organisation and systems to ensure the smooth and efficient running of vocational programmes, consisting of Multiply and Bootcamps delivered by PET-Xi Training
We are looking for someone who’s is able to ensure that programmes are delivered on time to contract targets and within budget while maximising income from projects and identifying further opportunities in the area.
This will involve developing recruitment and progression plans, developing mutually beneficial relationships with partners and stakeholders in the area, training and managing area coordinators to ensure that they are overseeing programmes on a day-to-day basis, quality, reporting, administration, Health and Safety and Programme development.
- Up to 30 days holiday (25, rising incrementally, one day per year, to 30 days after five years’ service).
- Family Friendly PET-Xi paid events (Christmas and Summer events etc.)
- Death in service cover.
- Critical Illness Insurance.
- Free Eye Tests
- Company Pension Scheme
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage training staff across funded programmes.
- Managing the delivery of contractual terms as set by Funding agents
- Attend planned Funding agent review meetings held using KPIs performance against contracts
- Ensure all outputs are delivered to the contract terms and continually hit output targets as set by the Funding Agent and PET-Xi
- Ensure all programmes are delivered to the PET-Xi ethos and with a student first approach.
- Maintain relationships with Funding agents to ensure contract growth
- Develop the programmes to continue the ongoing development in these areas
- Work with the head of business development to ensure we are collaborating public funded work, commercial business and the private school work.
- Maintain and develop close relationships with Partners, funding agents, Training Providers, colleges, the council and Employers.
- Maintain existing relations with Partners, Businesses and Schools
- Develop on going lasting relationships with Funding agents, Employers and schools to secure repeat business.
- Attend regular meetings with partners and councils
- Delivering Presentations and meetings with Partners and at Events to increase awareness of PET-Xi and what we do.
- Ensure programmes hit the minimum standards for recruitment, achievement, retention and progression.
- Liaise with the marketing department to ensure all promotional events are staffed and the skills department is highlighted on the companies social media
- Leadership skills on a project, task and people management level
- Demonstrates a willingness to help and support other members of staff within the team
- Flexible Attitude to work
- Self-Motivated / The ability to work from own initiative with minimal supervision.
This is not an exhaustive list of roles and responsibilities and from time to time you may be required to work in different areas of the business in line with your skill set and your position within the company.
If this sounds like your ideal role, please submit your CV and cover letter today!
PET-Xi is an equal opportunities employer whose selection process promotes the fair and unbiased fortuity of all candidates.
We do not require the assistance of agencies with this vacancy - thank you in advance.