Whether you're already a Trainer, Assessor or Coach, or thinking about becoming one, it's time you made the change to Lifetime.
Who we are:
One of the UK's leading Apprenticeship providers, we help businesses realise their potential by delivering training that builds a better workforce. Most importantly, we're all about a democracy of opportunity so we put quality first, we work collaboratively, and we embrace change.
In practice, that means training our own Learning Coaches: selecting industry experts with a wealth of experience and showing them how to pass on their skills and knowledge to the next generation of professionals.
If you're can-do, hardworking, thrive on challenge and fancy a change, this could be the opportunity you're looking for to go further, faster.
As a nursing professional, you know how important healthcare is to our nation. You also know the challenges the NHS faces, the recent pressures you and your teams have encountered and the ongoing issues that we must overcome in the long term.
We know the challenges too. And our work is key to overcoming them as we train the next generation of healthcare assistants across the country. We take great pride in delivering the technology, training and mentoring that enables quality care and high levels of professional standards. And that's where you come in, bringing your skills and experience to coaching healthcare professionals to achieve essential qualifications.
Along the way, we'll give you complete support to transition from nurse to coach and gain further industry qualifications along the way.
Day-to-day, you'll work with learners at their place of work to deliver the apprenticeship standard. That includes providing the support, guidance and motivation that helps them to get career-building qualifications. You'll also help them to achieve transferable skills (in Maths and English) if needed, managing your own admin along the way.
What will you be doing?
- Visiting individuals in their workplace using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship
- Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
What will you bring to the role?
Ideally, you're an RGN, Nurse Practitioner, Midwife, GP Nurse or similar with current or recent experience. You'll also have:
- Level 3 Health and Social Care/ Clinical Health Care Qualification or above
- Extensive and relevant vocational experience in Clinical Health Settings which is current
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills
- Experience of working autonomously
A nursing qualification, minimum Level 3 Teaching qualification or experience of operating within WBL/education environment would also be an advantage but we can help you to achieve these.
What is in it for you?
In return for applying your skills and experience to drive real change across your industry, and as well as enjoying an exciting, life changing role, you will enjoy a package of benefits designed to reward your hard work and realise your professional potential:
- Generous mileage allowance
- Full IT kit including laptop and phone, printer/scanner
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package
- London weighting where applicable
And to get you started, we also offer:
- Award-winning onboarding programme
- Full training designed for you
- Structured support to achieve L4 Assessor Coach qualification
- Protected and comprehensive CPD time
Join us with at least a level 3 teaching qualification and you'll start on £30,000. If you don't have a teaching qualification, you'll start on £30,000 rising to £31,5000 on completion of the Level 4 Assessor Coach apprenticeship.
You'll also work flexibly, from home and out in the field, giving you the opportunity to fully support learners while enjoying a good work/life balance.
Lifetime Training Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all colleagues to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be:
Subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS (where applicable), qualifications (where applicable), identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references and all offers of employment will be subject to those references. Lifetime Training Group is an equal opportunities employer and is Disability Confident accredited.