Leeds or Manchester (hybrid working 2-3 days in the office)
- Are you a highly experienced ambitious client account / relationship manager that strives in fast paced environments?
- Do you want to help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities?
- Do you love generating new business and building relationships with clients ?
If yes, then apply now and help companies and learners get the tech skills they need to meet the future head on!
As Client Relationship Manager you will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base
and build positive relationships with new clients
. You should also be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
About The Role
Your primary focus is to develop new and grow existing customer/partner relationships
to deliver against specific, measurable targets.
- Identify and liaise with key stakeholders/decision makers for both new & existing customers/partners by telephone and email in order to maximise long-term sales
- Prospect for new customers/partners whilst maintaining and growing your existing customer/partner base
- Effectively facilitate client meetings to discuss relevant solutions in order to maximise sales opportunities
- Prepare quotes and proposals to deliver high quality presentations in line with customer/partner requirements
- Input, analyse and interpret all relevant sales management information to strategically prioritise your sales pipeline/cycle in order to consistently achieve and exceed targets
- Deliver high levels of customer service that lead to long-term commercial relationships
- Develop an in-depth understanding/knowledge of your product offering to ensure accurate positioning within the defined market space
- Uncover revenue opportunities through thorough exploration of clients problem/need
- Ability to recognise buying signals and use influencing skills to create opportunities
- Persuasive verbal and written communication style, good presentation skills
- Demonstrable understanding of how to manage, prioritise, plan and execute your workload effectively
- Ability to understand customer/partner requirements, solve problems or close opportunities and only escalate when required
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressured environment whilst maintaining a professional approach
- Ability to plan future sales opportunities/pipeline