Job Title: Client Engagement Consultant - Apprenticeships
Location: Hybrid, 1-2 per week on campus
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 plus uncapped bonus. On target earnings will be £39,000 - £52,000 with potential to increase this on an uncapped basis.
Type: Full Time Permanent
Working on behalf of a leading Grade 2 training provider, the role will involve developing new and existing partnerships with non-levy and levy paying employers.
This training provider is growing, with a clear and specialist market proposition.
They’re quality focused with excellent support and resources. There is access to regular CPD and they invest in your own development.
The role would be hybrid working. The candidate will be working from any one of campuses once or twice a week (London - multiple, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester).
- Identify through in- house and external sales platforms key contact, stakeholders and decision makers through targeted marketing campaigns to promote and grow the Metagedu apprenticeship provision
- Deliver exceptional customer service internally and externally to MetaGedu and GBS customers and team members
- Ensure that you are confident with all Metagedu programmes and services
- Create quarterly regional campaigns to ensure opportunities are identified and created
- Confidently discuss sales pipeline and report using relevant data
- Generate revenue in line with agreed targets
- Grow and maintain regional client base
- Proven track record of B2B sales gained within apprenticeships, training or recruitment
- Solutions orientated with experience of problem resolution and query handling
- Demonstrable experience of growing a regional/local client base
- Solid experience of sales processes and cycle
- Experience of working with digital or financial products or services
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don’t hesitate to apply here today! This role will be subject to background verification checks including right to work, referencing and police checks. Further details can be shared on application or request.