Acacia Training are proudly growing their Business Development team and are looking for a proven, high performing Business Development Consultant to join us as an award-winning training provider having recently won Apprentice Provider of the Year 2021!
Do you have experience selling work-based learning apprenticeships, adult education, or ESF-funded projects on a consultative basis OR/AND are you a successful salesperson looking to explore a more fulfilling role?
Is providing your customers the very best customer service and solutions your absolute priority? Are you driven to be top of the league and exceed your targets that are rewarded by an amazing, uncapped commission rate?
if the answer to this is yes, we would love to hear from you and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss all the many incredible benefits and values we offer to ALL our staff!
· Meet and exceed sales targets.
· Maximise business by self-generating new leads through a variety of sources.
· Management of Sales Accounts and produce timely documentation and reports for the clients as and when required.
· Establish and build effective and productive relationships with existing contacts.
· Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
· To explore all possibilities for new business accounts, with AEB funded qualifications, Apprenticeships, Commercial short courses, and other qualifications
· Maintain and produce to deadline accurate sales reports.
· Attend Meetings as and when requested by your line manager.
· Work with Acacia Group to understand new products and business objectives. Having an understanding that the needs of business will change from time to time.
· Monitoring and reporting competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
· Gathering market and customer information.
· Co-ordinate materials for marketing events
· Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
· Individual responsibility for self-management of own sales performance
· Effectively interact and liaise with other departments
· Leading or working on Projects
· Knowledge of DAS set up and support for employers claiming incentives
· Any other duties as may be required
- At Least two years’ experience in a sales position
- The Ability to develop a working relationship with Internal and external customers
- Strong Time management skills
- Building relationships with other organisations – LEP’s Chamber of commerce etc
- The ability to Prioritise work to achieve objectives
- Understands the Skills Agenda locally and nationally
- Excellent organisation skills
- Full UK Driving licence
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender, or age.
Acacia Training are Disability Confident Leaders and accredited members of the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme and as such welcome applications from all sections of the community.
. At Acacia we are committed to safeguarding and employ safer recruitment strategies when appointing for all roles.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year + Commission
- Company pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Wellness programmes
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Business development: 1 year (required)
Reference ID: BD/MAY2022