We are currently looking for a part-time Tutor/Assessor working with our highly motivated and busy Apprenticeship team in Brighton.
We’re a multi-award winning British hairdressing brand with more than 50 years of experience in education, superior client service and haircare expertise. TONI&GUY hairdressers are educated beyond industry standards and are trained to deliver the most creative and precise hairdressing in the world.
Our UK Training division of the business is a Grade 2 provider delivering high-quality apprenticeships successfully to apprentices in the network of salons.
The potential candidate will have an outgoing, driven and confident approach with a true passion for developing young people.
You should be able to coordinate, plan and deliver training programmes to Apprentices in a salon/Hub setting.
You will have excellent organisational, administration and communication skills. Be computer literate with relevant teaching qualifications, or working towards.
You must also be willing to travel in order to deliver training and assessment to our Apprentices.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Work 3 days per week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Deliver high-quality training to apprentices
- Assess candidate performance in-line with awarding body and T&G guidelines
- Deliver Functional Skills at all levels to apprentices on programme
- Embed Equality and Diversity into all sessions
- Develop individual learning plans for apprentices
- Monitor progress with apprentices
- Review apprentices
- Audit health and safety in salons where apprentices are present
- Take part in quality systems, including auditing and updating
- Ensure any concern or issues regarding safeguarding are brought to the attention of the relevant designated person
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Hold or willing to work towards relevant assessors’ qualification
- Hold/working towards or willing to work towards teaching qualifications
- Minimum one years’ experience of training or assessing within apprenticeships
- Competent to work without supervision
- Able to support other team members
- Must be able to deliver functional skills to learners Level 1 and 2
- Must have skills and knowledge to deliver all aspects of E&D
- Development of individual learning plans and ability to review and monitor progress competently
What We Will Offer You
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Hybrid working
- Generous discounts on all retail products
CLOSING DATE: 09/12/2022