SR Apprenticeships is a leading national training provider delivering Apprenticeship programmes throughout the UK. As an OFTSED Grade 2 ‘Good’ provider, we specialise in Apprenticeship training across a diverse range of Professional Services and Supply Chain & Logistics sectors including Leadership, Management, Freight Forwarding, and Customer Service.
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated CIPD qualified IQA to join our fast-growing team on a freelance basis .
Key Responsibilities & Objectives:
- Actively adhere to and promote CIPD’s quality assurance procedures for course development and delivery including carrying out internal verification when required
- Ensure sampling takes place in line with the strategy laid out by the management team and covers all variables
- Act as a subject matter expert in supporting the HR and Learning & Development programme development activities
- Responsible for unit scheduling to ensure all key information is included for a positive student learning experience
- Assess student work, marking against set criteria, providing encouraging and development feedback in line with CIPD marking guidelines and standards
- Ensure that assessment judgements and approaches are standardised to ensure the highest quality and consistency of delivery which meets the requirements of CIPD
- Minimum of a Level 5 CIPD qualification
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- 3-5 years industry experience in HR/ Learning & Development
- At least 1 - 2 years’ experience of undertaking a IQA role
Job Type: Freelance
Salary: £125.00 per day
- Work from home
- Are you a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)?
- Are you qualified IQA
- Do you have 3-5 years industry experience in HR/ Learning & Development?
- IQA: 2 years (required)
- Level 5 CIPD Qualification (required)
Work Location: One location