Are you an experienced Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant or Resourcer looking for a new challenge? If you are passionate about delivering a great candidate experience and want a role where you can truly make a difference, this could be the role for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the PETA team as an IT Apprenticeship Recruiter, at our training and conference centre in Portsmouth. This role offers hybrid working and the successful candidate will have the option to be office based two days per week and home based three days per week.
Our Recruitment Team
Our team are focused on providing a first-class advice and guidance to apprenticeship job seekers, supporting them every step of the way throughout their application journey. Our Recruitment Team is made up of four recruiters that specialise in each of our apprenticeship areas. The team is supported by two dedicated resourcers and overseen by our Recruitment Manager.
Your New Role
Joining the Apprenticeship Recruitment team, the successful Recruiter will be responsible for the engagement of employers and the recruitment of potential apprentices to attain and fill a range of IT apprenticeship vacancies. In your new role, you will:
- Engage with current clients to introduce additional company services whilst working to placement targets
- Provide an excellent standard of service to employers as the main contact point throughout the recruitment process
- Manage 20 / 30 vacancies per month
- Source enough volumes of quality applicants to ensure successful filling of vacancies to meet placement KPIs
- Match suitable candidates to vacancies, working with both employer and employee and guiding them through the recruitment process.
- Support with career fairs and school events (sometimes outside of standard working hours)
Could this be the ideal role for you?
To be considered for the role of Apprenticeship Recruiter, you will need to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing and overseeing recruitment campaigns. You will need to be highly organised, proactive and can work on your own initiative. You will also need to display the following qualities:
- Recruitment experience gained either in an agency or internal recruiter role
- Experience or knowledge of the IT industry would be beneficial
- Able to meet KPIs in a fast-paced work environment
- Friendly and Personable
- IT Literate with knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Good standard of written English
- Efficient and proactive
Why join PETA?
We believe in empowering our staff to be the very best. This is reflected in our commitment to providing ongoing training and support throughout your career with us. Joining the PETA team as an Apprenticeship Recruiter, you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- 34 Days annual leave (including 8 public holidays)
- Attractive pension with employer contributions
- Free onsite parking
- Fantastic discounts with Perkbox
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- World-class training and personal development
With 50 years’ experience of delivering corporate and apprenticeship training, it is time for us to look to the future and take our business to the next level.
If you want to be part of our success and truly make a difference, we want to hear from you. Click APPLY below to start your journey with PETA as an Apprenticeship Recruiter.