Will you be the End Point Assessor (level 5 or above qualified) who makes a difference? Join us to support the career education pathways of others and help Britain get the care service it deserves. Remote/Work from home. End Point Assessor rate of pay - £25 per hour when assessing levels 4 & 5.
The difference you can make as an End Point Assessor
Responsible for supporting learners carrying out levels 4 & 5 qualifications. The Newcross EPA team are responsible for the end to end process of accepting a learner through gateway, taking the relevant assessments for their apprenticeship, grading their assessment(s) and ultimately certification. This activity is supported by a suite of rigorous business rules, assessor allocations, External Quality Assurance (EQA) requirements, IT systems, partnership arrangements and staff management, designed to drive consistency and excellence. This
- Assess and document an apprentice’s competence against industry specific standards, within agreed Service Level Agreement (SLAs) and using appropriate technology systems
- Engage in regular training and standardisation activities to ensure a consistent approach to End- Point Assessment
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Newcross Healthcare’s EPA policies and procedures
- Maintain and provide evidence of ongoing, relevant Continuous Professional Development (CPD) relevant to the occupation in the apprenticeship being assessed.
- Attend standardisation events to ensure quality, compliance and consistency across the standard being assessed
- Manage assessments and scheduling
- Communicate with learners, training partners and employers on assessments and grading
The skills that make you different
The role of the End Point Assessor is to conduct assessments. The assessor will grade each assessment against specific criteria and provide detailed feedback to the learner.
- Occupational competency in relevant vocational sector NVQ L5, with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant occupational experience or professional qualification higher than the level of apprenticeship being assessed
- Experience delivering quality assessments, in line with the standard
- Utilise Newcross Healthcare technology platform to record assessments and interact with learners
- hold a recognised IQA/ Assessor qualification
- Well organised and able to support multiple team members
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills and are able to work independently
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at and we will talk to you about how we can assist.